ย 

Celebrating the most important mothes in Town!

 

Neon Light

85x45cm

Edition of 3


The monumental sculpture belongs to the artist Elguja Amashukeli and it was erected on the Sololaki Hill in 1958 to celebrate the 1500th anniversary of Tbilisi. The monument, originally carved in wood, was to be temporarily installed, then the decision changed and it was covered with aluminum. In 1997 it was completely replaced๐Ÿ—ก

The "Mother of Georgia", a symbol of national character, hospitable but at the same time armed with the sword to withstand the enemy, a typical archetype of Socialist Realism, is the first of its sisters to be erected in various cities before the collapse of the Soviet Union๐ŸŒท

 

 

Mother of All Mothers

แƒแƒฆแƒ•แƒœแƒ˜แƒจแƒœแƒแƒ•แƒ— แƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ–แƒ” แƒ›แƒœแƒ˜แƒจแƒ•แƒœแƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ•แƒแƒœ แƒ“แƒ”แƒ“แƒแƒก แƒฅแƒแƒšแƒแƒฅแƒจแƒ˜! แƒ˜แƒœแƒกแƒžแƒ˜แƒ แƒ˜แƒ แƒ”แƒ‘แƒฃแƒšแƒ˜แƒ แƒกแƒแƒ‘แƒญแƒแƒ—แƒ แƒ›แƒแƒœแƒฃแƒ›แƒ”แƒœแƒขแƒ˜แƒ—, 'แƒฅแƒแƒ แƒ—แƒšแƒ˜แƒก แƒ“แƒ”แƒ“แƒ',1958 แƒ”แƒšแƒ’แƒฃแƒฏแƒ แƒแƒ›แƒแƒจแƒฃแƒ™แƒ”แƒšแƒ˜<